Wednesday, April 3, 2019

HELLO AGAIN!

Hello!

It has been a while.

I'm still alive (I don't know how or why), but I'm here, working on some new stuff.

First off, apologies for the lack of posts. I've just not felt motivated to create content recently. I've also taken off a semester from uni, because it was stressing me out too much that I got the flu and haven't really recovered.

Secondly, I'm working on some DIY soap and home/body fragrances, but they won't be available for the public to purchase just yet (it's more of a fan community based project and because it's so small, I'll probably sell out quickly within the community). If the project is viable, may become available online to the public.

Thirdly, no thirdly. Expect new posts starting next week!

xx
Rivet

PS - If you enjoy my content and wish to support me, check out my Ko-Fi page to buy me a cup of coffee!

Clicky!

No comments:

Post a Comment