Thursday, June 27, 2019

VIX!N Apple Stem Cell Skincare ALL-IN-ONE || #RivetReview

We keep looking for the easiest way to care for our skin while also treating it with top performing ingredients. Fruit stem cells have been a major trend in the cosmeceutical field.

Image description: Outer packaging of VIX!N Apple Stem Cell ALL-IN-ONE with a VIX!N gift bag in the background.


VIX!N is an Aussie made and owned brand that offers all the benefits of Apple Stem Cell Smart Skincare in one single product.

.

VIX!N was created by Charmaine Maree Fay in 2009 after she felt overwhelmed by the amount of products on the market. Being spoiled for choice, but short on time, she founded a her brand and dedicated it to performance. After many years of research and testing formulas, ALL-IN-ONE became available in 2015.

I met Charmaine at a 2GB luncheon for Mother's Day. My Mum told me about the competition at the last minute and how kids had to enter for their mums, so I entered, and a few hours later I received a phone call telling me that I had won. Everybody at the luncheon went home with a gift of VIX!N's beautiful product.

Product + Claims
ALL-IN-ONE is suitable for all skin types and replaces your serums, day + night moisturisers, neck + decolletage creams, eye creams, and can be used as makeup primer, all while targeting dehydration, pigmentation, and texture. The only thing it doesn't do is offer sun protection, so an an additional product with SPF is recommended.

Key Ingredients
Apple Stem Cell Extract (Malus domestica) by PhytoCellTec - at an active concentration of 2.75%, this award winning superstar encourages collagen production and helps repair and prevent further environmental damage.

A medley of plant oils and butters including Avocado, Rosehip, Cocoa, Shea, and Olive offer their distinctive fatty acid profiles and natural constituents such as Vitamin A, Oleic Acid, and Omega 9. Aloe Vera Juice and Hyaluronic Acid offer deeply hydrate and bind all the beautiful ingredients together.

Physical Properties + Packaging
The product is a smooth and thick cream with a whipped texture. It is surprisingly light and spreads beautifully without leaving a greasy texture on the skin.

Image description: VIX!N Apple Stem Cell ALL-IN-ONE product on the back of my hand with the open jar and lid with the magnetic scoop in the background.

The luxurious and ethically sourced, eco-friendly packaging includes an apple shaped clear and red round jar that holds 50mL of product. It comes with a scoop, and what I like about it, the scoop is magnetic and sits on top of the jar and looks like the stem of an apple (see what I did there?!). The outer packaging is an apple shaped metal tin, which honestly looks like a Christmas Tree ornament. VIX!N encourages to reuse all packaging!

How To Use
As this is a single product, it just goes on in the AM and PM after cleansing. Remember to use sunscreen in the AM!

Thoughts?
My initial thoughts were on how beautiful the product felt on my skin. At the time of publishing, I have been using this product as my nighttime moisturiser for about 4 weeks. In those 4 weeks, I spent one week in Melbourne, and three at home. Melbourne dries me out a lot for some reason, and being indoors with heaters on definitely doesn't do my skin any favours, so this product isn't meeting my hydration needs completely, but a little bit of facial oil does the trick!

.

ALL-IN-ONE 50ml - RRP $89.90AUD from vixin.com.au.

Use code 'VIXIN30' for 30% off + free standard shipping within Australia. 
(This is not an affiliate code).

.

Have you tried fruit stem cell products? Let me know in the comments!

This product was a gift, my thoughts are honest.
For more information, please read my Disclosure Policy.

7 comments:

  1. Love the special deal offer! Very fancy-looking product and loving the sounds of what it promises ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying not to be shallow, but all I can think is how gorgeous that apple jar is!

    Great, thorough review, as usual, Lara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH I love the look of it. It is gorgeous and the spatula having its own little storage spot that doubles up as the apple stem - genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous information provided by you, such info is very important for us. I appreciate the way you are representing your thought about beauty.. keep it up

    ReplyDelete