Thursday, April 6, 2017

Cinch Skin FACE CHEAT Moisturiser + Glow - #RivetReview

A new innovation on the market can always turns heads, especially if it saves time and takes the place of several different products. It also needs to be something different, and this is what Cinch Skin has already mastered with ONE PRODUCT!

Cinch Skin Face Cheat product packaging.

Only having been launched in the past year, the Cinch Skin brand and their product, Face Cheat, claims to offer 72 hours of moisture and a natural glow to die for, all in a spray!

Face Cheat Moisturiser + Glow does all the things your regular moisturiser can do, plus more. The spray takes the place of your moisturiser, brightening serum, illuminator, makeup primer and pore minimizer, and is suitable for most skin types and concerns.

Cinch Philosophy.
Image Source: Cinch Skin

Ingredients
SUPEROX-C (licenced by Lucas Meyer Cosmetics) – The star ingredient is a potent Vitamin C based complex extracted from the Kakadu Plum. The Kakadu Plum, an Australian Native fruit, is the world's richest source of Vitamin C, and is highly trending in cosmetics. Vitamin C is an antioxidant, it is used in skincare to preventing aging via neutralizing free radicals, but also to stimulate collagen synthesis and brighten complexion.

Face Cheat is such a simple product in itself, and even easier to use. It can be sprayed it directly onto clean skin (10cm away from the face, with eyes closed); in the morning, before applying makeup; in the afternoon, over makeup; and even before bed, in conjunction with other products in your skincare routine. It can also be sprayed it into the palm of your hand and patted it into the skin for an extra glow and hydration. The slight tingle is normal and skin will adjust upon use. As with all cosmetics, it is recommended to patch test the product prior to use, and discontinue use if the product causes a negative reaction.

Anybody of any age can use Face Cheat, and it can also be used on your body, around the eye area (where you would apply eye cream), and it's also safe for use during pregnancy!

As always, use a product with an SPF rating in conjunction with treatment.

Instant glow results on the treated side.

Thoughts?
I personally find Face Cheat to really tingle and feel hot on the skin. When I did my first impressions on Instagram Stories, I felt a hot sensation on my cheeks, but was advised that this would pass with regular use. The sensation hasn't completely disappeared during use, however, there have been no ill effects from using the product, and my complexion has improved greatly. I do find it to not moisturise completely, that I need that slight extra emollient for my dry skin (so forget that I ever experience the stated 72 hours). I would really love to see this particular product marketed towards normal with combination through to oily skins, and have a new formula designed specifically to target the dry type. Please make this happen, because I love the glow!

Strike a pose!

The Cinch Skin FACE CHEAT Moisturiser + Glow 100mL – $39.99AUD – from Cinch Skin and Priceline stores.


Have you tried Face Cheat? Let me know what you think!


This product was purchased by myself, my thoughts are honest. For more information, please read my Disclosure Policy.

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to, but I know I have issues with one of the ingredients (from memory it contains alcohol denat?) so I'm passing on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that is a shame :(

      Better safe than sorry! (Alcohol denat. is low on the list).

      Delete